Saturday 20 October 2012

Welcome & Introduction

Welcome to anyone reading this. I will start with a small intro. I'm Rachel, I'm 26 and in a weeks time I will be getting married. Very happy about that of course and extremely excited!

It occurred to me that I could share some of my hints and tips on this blog, as I have rather lovingly named my self a budget bride and managed to get our entire wedding done for less than £8k. It's not for everyone, budget brides need to have a lot of time on their hands, and need to persevere looking for what they want at low prices. But if you want some help planning, budget wedding planning or just want to hear what I did then read on!

Hopefully I can help people as they plan their weddings and if not you can all have fun laughing at some of my exploits trying to get our dream wedding at cut price.

Also I love make-up, books, cooking/food, clothes and you-tube so will probably find me ranting/reviewing various things as we go along. Let me know what you love, love to hate or just plain hate and I will try not to bore you all!

Will start my next post later, and will start with Top 20 things to do once you get engaged. Get the ball rolling and all that! Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment