Sunday 21 December 2014

Snappy Sunday - Winter Warmer

With Christmas descending, and the days to deliver cards and gifts running out, it has been one very busy week in our little family. 

My week has been spent writing the last of my Christmas cards, arranging all the gifts ready to be dropped off and getting myself prepared for Little mans first Christmas. Yesterday we visited friends & family delivering cards and gifts. Today while Hubby was working me and the little man enjoyed a quiet day in the house. Once Hubby finished work we headed out to visit the newest member of our family born this weekend. What a little cutie she is. Baby R seems like such a big boy to me now! Nothing like a newborn to make a child seem so much bigger.

Once we got home I put the little man to bed and made myself a hot chocolate before settling down to youtube, catching up on twitter and my emails. 




One of my favourite things to do at Christmas is to have a hot chocolate, settle on the sofa and watch a film so I may have to have a 2nd hot chocolate once all my blogging and commenting is done tonight!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. As always thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment