Sunday 4 January 2015

Things I Wish I existed


Bit of a random post here today, but every now and then this mummy finds herself thinking about non-baby related things. Shocker I know! Have you ever thought 'I wish that was an actual thing I could get my hands on somehow?'. I regularly think this, and not one of these are baby related! Just weird little things that make me happy!

  1. A 'Loaf' of bread made up entirely of the crusts. I love toasting the crusts. Covering them with butter or scrambled egg. I'm beginning to drool just thinking about the possibilities. There is something about the crust that is just so much nicer that the rest of the loaf! You can buy crustless loafs... so stick the crusts in a bag and sell them. I'll buy them!
  2. All the over cooked, almost burnt crisps. The really brown crisps in a crisp packet are the best bits. Once again, separate them from your 'normal' crisps, bag them and sell them... I'LL BUY THEM!
  3. A bag of just the red/black wine gums. OK so it's getting a bit food crazy over here. But if I'm going to count calories, and only have a treat here and there then when I do have a treat I want the best bits. 
  4. Bed clothes that constantly have that 'new bedding' feeling. See I'm not 100 % obsessed with food! I love that fresh smell and cool, fresh almost crisp feeling of fresh bed linen. I want linen that feels like that after a few nights not just the first night you climb in! 
  5. While we are at it, a self cleaning house (especially the bathroom!). In the realms of complete fantasy here now, but hey. It's one of the things I wish existed. If I didn't have housework and laundry to do I would have so much more time to waste on twitter... #justsaying!
  6. Keys for my front door that operate like a cars central locking system. So when I get half way down the hill and can't remember if I locked the door or not I can just turn around and point the keys at the house instead of having to walk back up the hill and try the door.
That's it for now, but let me know down in the comments what weird and wonderful things you wish you could get your hands on. If you happen to be able to make any of the above happen for me, well you are now my new best friend and can get in contact using any of the ways listed on my Contact Me page.

As always thanks for reading! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this! Some fab ideas, I'd like all of those. But if you invent a self cleaning house can I be first in the purchasing queue please??xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's strange the things that fill your head while children nap! Yes of course you can. You are now on the oh so official pre-order list :') xx

      Delete